Awakinglife

welcome

"You must know that just as man has a mind, the entire universe also has a mind. The human mind and the cosmic mind exist. The earth is condensed mind. The entire Universe is condensed mind. Universal Mind waves saturate the infinite space.."

Bliss,


Looking in the mirror of the past life's affair
Traveling by thought power trough the memories,
Imagining how life could change and be,
Challenging again my destiny.

I am taking one last puff from the addictions
that consumed me,
I am giving greef one last kiss
Thoughts running with the speed of light
Are turning into silence...

Only one thing i am able to feel now..Bliss..
Dreaming turns into reality, and reality turns into dreaming,
I want to switch the lights off but is useless,
The bliss is part of who i am..

0 comments:

Post a Comment